20 Iconic Food & Drink Pairings For A Night Out
When organising an event or heading out to a local bar or Sydney pub with friends, the key to impressing your acquaintances is understanding the best food and drink pairings.
Although it’s easy to argue that a delicious cocktail at a Paramatta cocktail bar will go well with any type of food, it is true that there are certain pairings designed to excite the tastebuds. The best bartenders from our Paramatta function venue have gathered together to bring you this exclusive list of top-notch food and drink pairings. Be sure to try them next time you head out on the town or host a dinner party at home!
- Red wine with cured meats.
- Gin cocktail with a cheese platter.
- White wine and prawns.
- Beer and crumbed chicken.
- Port and cheesecake.
- Margarita cocktail and tacos.
- Martini and oysters.
- White wine and sushi.
- Tequila cocktail and a fruit platter.
- Red wine and duck.
- Beer and beef jerky.
- Gin on the rocks with pecorino cheese.
- Bourbon and pickled vegetables.
- Brandy and chocolate brownies.
- Rum and glazed chicken.
- Red wine and ravioli.
- Champagne and lobster.
- Beer and beef pie.
- Rum and peanut butter.
- Vodka cocktail with sour lollies.
When you visit Paramatta’s best bar, you can ask the Heritage Lounge bartenders and waitresses for their opinion on the best food and alcohol pairings in house. We have an extensive food and beverage range to ensure everybody is satisfied. Our premium platters are ideal for sharing with a large group, and we even have cocktails that can be shared among friends.
On our current beverage menu, we have a wide range of cocktails, beers and wines to suit every unique taste. Some of our most popular cocktails include:
- The Counterfeit Espresso (Ratu Signature, Cold Brew Coffee finished with a nitro charged Spiced Pineapple & Almond Foam)
- The Attorney (Knob Creek Rye, Fino Sherry, homemade Blueberry and Lavender Honey, Lemon, Whites, shaken to perfection)
- The Withdrawal (Sipsmith London Cup, Beefeater Gin, Kiwifruit, Fresh squeeze Lemon Juice topped with Maison Mumm, Petit Cordon)
- Whispers of a Rose (Roku, homemade Green Tea Syrup, Sake, Umeshu with fresh berry fruits)
- The Guarantor (Martel VS, White Cacao, Crème de Menthe, Vanilla & Cream)
- The Ionic (Elyx Vodka, Chambord, Mint, Strawberry, Apple with a hint of lime)
- Equation (Pomegranate, White Cacao, Chivas Regal, Fresh Lemon, Simple Syrup)
While you’re here, you can also read some of our latest blog articles: Six cocktails you need to try in Sydney, What are flight boards and why are they so popular, Six things to consider when choosing a venue to host your event, What’s trending for 2021 in Sydney’s nightlife?